“A Journey Together”
Bereaved Parents of the USA (BP/USA) is a national non-profit self-help group that offers support, understanding, compassion and hope especially to the newly bereaved be they bereaved parents grandparents or siblings struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their children, grandchildren or siblings.
BP/USA is open to all parents, grandparents and siblings regardless of the age or the circumstances of the death of their children, grandchildren or siblings.
There are no dues or fees to become a member of BP/USA and there are no paid salaries within the organization. All work on both the national and chapter level is done by volunteer bereaved parents with a strong desire to help other families survive the death of their children just as they were helped when their own children died.
- BP/USA has chapters around the country that hold monthly support meetings.
- Chapters publish monthly newsletters and maintain lending libraries for their member’s use.
- A national newsletter is published quarterly.
- Several helpful brochures have been printed and are available on this website.
- We offer many other resources & links that we hope you will find helpful.
- Often the newly bereaved find articles and poems helpful to relate to their own grief and understand their feelings.
- To further aid families in their grief work, BP/USA conducts yearly National Gatherings where bereaved families attend workshops, sharing sessions and hear helpful guest speakers on many aspects of grief and reinvesting their life.
We want you to know you are not alone on your grief journey. BP/USA understands and cares about you and knows that we bereaved families truly share “A Journey Together”. We invite you to contact any member of the BP/USA National Board of Directors or Chapters listed on this site for help or additional information.
Click on the Amazon image above.
BP/USA receives a % of all Amazon.com
purchases made through this link.
The use of these links will not increase the cost of your purchases