Complete the online form below or download the pdf and mail in.
The deadline for applications is October 1, 2016.
(Application deadline for 2017 has expired)
- Notification of speaker acceptance will begin in November. However, the actual day and time that a particular speaker is scheduled may not be available at that time. If you need your presentation to be scheduled on a certain day or time, please provide details of the circumstances and we will attempt to accommodate your request.
- Please be aware that we may need to edit the information you provide here in the interest of brevity or clarity.
- If you are the author of a book for sale, please contact Janet at Centering Corporation to inquire about having your book made available in the gathering bookstore. You can reach Janet at 402-553-1200.
- If you have a book, we ask that you don’t make repeated references to it or read from it while speaking. Past attendee evaluations have indicated a negative reaction when authors refer repeatedly to their books during the keynote. Instead, please mention it at the beginning of your address, and tell the audience that it is available at the gathering book store.
- If you have video of prior speaking engagements, please send a file or link along with your application.
The speaker’s registration fee, weekend meal plan, and one night in the hotel are provided by the Gathering Committee.
For questions regarding the application process contact Jodi Norman firstname.lastname@example.org | 703-656-6999